The Virginia Dept of Health is now offering the Covid Vaccine for people over age 75.
- You may access it at: https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/covid-19-vaccine/
- Then click on “Find Out Which Phase your county or city is in”
- Then click on “Learn More”
- Then click on “Please click here” to complete the survey (in the middle of the page) to get signed up.
If someone you know does not have internet access, they may call their local health department. Let us know if you have any questions!
Dear Valued Patients,
As Coronavirus (COVID-19) remains a frequent topic of global news, we want to reassure you that our practice is monitoring the situation closely.
The following preventive measures should be taken to help reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Stay home when you are sick and avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If you do not have a tissue, use your sleeve (not your hands).
Public Information Sites:
As of August 1, 2016, we are proud members of Privia Medical Group!